Thursday, June 16, 2011

Life

So, I've finally joined what everyone else is doing and started a blog. Not quite sure how its gonna go but we shall see. 

So, what's been going on with us lately? Lots, I feel like I've been busier than ever. I just started my new job as a registered nurse on the Neuro unit. I've only finished 4 days of orientation so not much to report on that except that my schedule next week is crazy. I work 7p-7a on Monday and then the same hours Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. I'll be working alongside another nurse to see how they do everything on their unit and so I'll be working her shift for about the next 3 months. I'm really excited to actually start working on the floor, although its a little nerve wracking. For the past 2 years I've been in school and practicing for this, but it all seems so surreal, I've wanted to be a nurse for so long and I finally am one :) 

Jason and I have also started going to the gym together, we just got a membership to Premier, a super nice and big gym and have been going the past couple days (I get a discount for working at the hospital). I've mostly just been running on the indoor track, that's air conditioned, which is awesome. Jason has been lifting weights and stuff, but I'm just a tad intimidated. We get 2 free personal trainer sessions which I'm looking forward to so that I can feel comfortable with all the machines and actually work out.

Well, that's all for now, until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment