Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally finished!

So this was my first week at work and it was filled with lots of speakers and online assignments. I am happy to say that this part of orientation is over. I've felt so worn out all week and I haven't even been doing much. Our days started at 8 and ended at 4:30 with an hour lunch break. I've been even going to bed at 10 and waking up at 6 and am still tired. Someone made the comment that it's because we actually had to use our brains, haha, but whatever the reason, it matters no more. I report to my floor at 7pm Monday and I'm very excited! Orientation wasn't bad at all though, 3 other classmates of mine started the same week I did so i got to go through it with them, and one is even working on my same floor. It was nice having familiar faces there.I wanted to get a picture of all 4 of us, but sadly I didn't, but I did get a picture of my first day in scrubs. 




I'm very much looking forward to this weekend, I plan on sleeping in tomorrow, possibly going to the gym, then a baby shower, and then Mexican for dinner! Sunday is Father's Day and we will be spending the whole day at my parents house, my sister is gonna be here from Virginia, so it should be fun.

1 comment: