Thursday, September 8, 2011

Laziness at its best

So, its been a while since I've written, definitely not my plan but I am lazy. I have thought about writing a lot, i even started writing a post a few weeks ago, but I never finished. But here I am, hopefully it won't take me another month and a half to post.


Anyway, life is going well. We are staying very busy. My schedule is pretty hectic, I work a different schedule each week, but I am enjoying my job for the most part. The past couple weeks I've picked up extra shifts so I've been working 4 days a week instead of 3. A little crazy but nice paychecks :)

How 'bout them Seminoles! I'm so excited football season is here, and very happy we won our first game. We went to the first downtown getdown with Kendall, Nicole, and her boyfriend Chris. It was insanely crowded and so hot but we still had fun.

Me and Jason

Me, Nicole, Kendall

So we ended up just watching the game at my parents house because my mom ordered ESPNU for the game.  
me and Kelsey

Nic and her cute earrings :)

 Amanda and Tatianna came over too so we had to put some seminole gear on lil Tati, how cute is she!

Kelsey and Tati



 Truth be told I actually fell asleep during the last quarter of the game, I was so tired but I never doubted our win. I can't wait for the rest of the games!

Well thats all for now, but I am going to really try and keep up with this blog, mostly because I want to have a virtual scrapbook of life these days.

Hope everyone has a great weekend, I'm excited we will be celebrating Kelsey's 21st birthday, I will have lots of pictures!

~Candace

1 comment:

  1. You won my giveaway from yesterday but can't find your email. Please e-mail me your address so I can get the lips/lash combo sent out to you!

    Thebargainblonde at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete